Constant draft, low humidity levels in winter, insufficient tears secretion, screen handling and drugs lead to inflammatory processes and reddened eyes. Today the dry eye syndrome is widely spread and naturally also influences the skin appearance. It is an interesting fact that the medical eye therapy uses similar active agents as the cosmetic treatment as e.g. hyaluronic acid and phosphatidylcholine (PC). Also these active agents together with vitamins and eyebright extract are contained in the dermaviduals® Lidlotion.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before every application of the dermaviduals® Lidlotion.
- Cleanse the eye area in the morning and evening as usual.
- Apply a small amount of the dermaviduals® Lidlotion on the index finger and gently dab it underneath the eye from inside to outside.
- Repeat this procedure on the upper eyelid.
- The lidlotion can be used several times a day even without cleansing the eyes.
Use of the Lidlotion at the eye
Irritations caused by an insufficient tear film ("dry eye“) are reduced and feelings of tension at the eyes and the eyelids are decreased.
The adhesive effect of artificial eyelashes could be impaired.
It is suitable for people with contact lenses and was labelled by dermatest® with the quality seal "excellent”.