We are pleased to announce the Advanced Skin Analysis Seminar of the prominent expert from New Zealand. The 4-day advanced seminar will take place at KOKO Kosmetikvertrieb GmbH & Co. KG, Moltkestrasse 25, D 42799 Leichlingen, Germany, on September 12th -15th 2011. The number of participants is limited to 30.
Skin Analysis according the Pastiche Method® shows:
- How to link skin structure and function to skin conditions
- How to quickly determine leading causes of prevailing skin conditions
- Link those leading causes to cellular damage and the resulting effect on leading cells
- Understand the "cascade" effect that manifests itself as a number of related conditions
- Determine triggers and contributing factors of the conditions
- Prioritise condition treatment order for maximum results
For registration and funding please contact: www.pastiche-training.com The seminar will be held in English.
Florence Barrett-Hill is author of the textbooks "Advanced Skin Analysis" and "Cosmetic Chemistry".